Ted Nugent humiliated Obama when he posted this viral letter on his own Facebook page. Ted Nugent knows what he’s talking about.
Let’s dive in, dissect, and high five at the end like proud American patriots.
This is quoted directly from Ted Nugent’s Facebook page.
ThankU Barak Obama. ThankU & all your America hating liberal democrat goons for being so soulless deaf dumb & blind to not even try to hide your America hating fundemental transformation destructo derby of America. ThankU for waking up the shitkickers to take back our country. Carryon mumbnuts. Carryon.
Ted’s talking about waking up the silent majority who is tired of being called racist, sexist, and anything else that ends with an -ist. The liberals and democrats have lost their mind and they consistently call people names. The truth is, the leftist ARE those things, but they’re always trying to deflect their hateful ways on others. People are tired of it.
1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary’s presidential aspirations – something no Republican was ever able to do.
When you don’t accomplish anything in eight years, except for destroying healthcare, then it’s really hard to vote for four years of the same thing. Hillary offered no change except higher taxes. Who votes for higher taxes?
2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty – no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.
Chicks don’t dig Obama. I’m sure the gay democrats don’t even like the guy.
3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid – soon to be GONE! These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2016, dozens more will be gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one term, Obama put a stop to all of this and gave the House and the Senate back to the Republicans.
Republicans crushed Democrats in this election. Obama’s time in office has pushed democrats OUT of office. If it’s by means of voting, that’s because people are tired of watching nothing get accomplished. Watching paint dry is more productive. The paint dries and you actually accomplish something.
4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well: Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won’t bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over the economy. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.
Liberals are by far the worst people on the planet. They preach tolerance but don’t act it. If you don’t agree with them, then they’re protesting at your house like they did to VP-elect Mike Pence. Pence doesn’t really care about gays. He doesn’t have to. We are allowed to like and dislike anyone we want and your feelings do not matter. Facts and freedom will TRUMP feelings every time. Do you ever see liberals smiling? I don’t either. They’re the most miserable people you’ll ever meet. Liberals are people who are confused about everything. They don’t know their own race, sex, gender, or anything else. They’re mentally unstable people suffering a mental illness. It has to be mental illness because I refuse to believe that people chose to live this miserable life of liberalism.
5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one term, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!
The conservative movement is aligned with loving your country, having very simple freedoms, and the people are more relaxed and usually in a good mood. Why? Because life is simple and easy when you stop to think about it. Conservatives know what bathroom to go into and they’re not confused about easy things like “what gender am I today” and what pronoun do I want to be called. They’re also too busy at work and don’t have time to worry about made up genders or anything else that crusty liberals fuss about on a daily basis.
6. Obama, with his “amazing leadership,” has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a “stimulus” to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded, or moved off-shore.
If there was any boost in the economy, it was in gun sales. Legal guns owned by responsible people are not the problem. There are at least 300 million guns in the country, most owned legally. If there was a gun problem, you’d know it by now.
7. In all honesty, 4 years ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans have forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong.
When Obama appears to support criminals and black lives matter terror groups more than the hard working blue collar police who keep our streets as safe as possible, that’s when you know Obama is taking us in the wrong direction.
8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up these great Americans! Again, I want to say: “Thank you, Barack Obama!” After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!!
We will have a real change on January 20, 2017 when Donald Trump becomes the 45th President of the United States. This is the biggest shake-up in government history you might ever see in your lifetime.
9. He has saved Carter’s legacy and made Jimmy Carter happy, since Jimmy is no longer the worst president we’ve ever had. Credit goes to where credit is due. I feel better now! THANK YOU, MR. OBAMA
Well said, Mr. Nugent.