A man had wax removed from his ears with a gross irrigation method, and video of the disturbing removal quickly has gone viral (video below).
The mystery of a toddler with a severely swollen stomach was finally solved when doctors discovered that the child was carrying her unborn twin.
An actress whose anorexia became so severe that she nearly died has revealed her shocking transformation after coming back from the brink of death.
ALERT: Do Not Feed Toddlers This Snack Until You See What Furious Dad Found On Label – It Could KILL Your Kid
As parents, we do everything in our power to protect our children, but unfortunately things still happen despite our best intentions. One father is hoping his urgent warning to other parents can possibly save a life after the horrifying ordeal … Continue reading
A third-grade student who shaved her head in support of her 11-year-old best friend with neuroblastoma cancer was suspended from school for violating the dress code.
A Georgia police officer who refused to let a driver get their cigarettes during a traffic stop may have prevented a serious altercation. Now, the department is sharing the story online as a way to explain to citizens why officers … Continue reading
A 4-year-old girl was the victim of a cruel prank in a McDonald’s bathroom that left her with skin torn from her legs.
A California hospital has been fined $86,000 after a towel was left inside of a patient’s stomach during surgery.
A legislator in New York has introduced a bill which would curtail the use of food stamps for items such as steak, lobster, and candy bars.
After receiving a cancer diagnosis, a woman has taken to social media to spread awareness and urge others not to wait too long to see a doctor about suspicious growths.